A Premarital Workshop for dating and engaged couples will be held at New Life Fellowship once a year.
Through New Life’s premarital process we desire to give you the most valuable wedding present we can: a loving, lasting investment in your relationship as you prepare to make a lifelong commitment to one another. It is a very exciting time of thinking about and planning for the big wedding day but we also want you to begin preparing for your marriage which will last a lifetime.
The seminar will cover such topics as family of origin, speaking and listening, conflict resolution, roles and expectations, and sexual intimacy.
The Premarital Seminar is a requirement for those hoping to be married by a New Life Fellowship officiant.
It is also strongly recommended that each engaged couple take New Life’s budgeting course, Financial Peace University, which is offered twice a year.
Next Steps for engaged couples:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the premarital packet.
2. Sign up for the premarital workshop.
3. Sign up for Financial Peace University.
4. Fill out wedding ceremony and officiant request form 3 months before the wedding.
5. Meet with officiant to go over the details of the ceremony at least one month before the wedding.